truck in maze truck in maze

Good effort mate, but you really need to work on the type of hitTest that's used for the yellow squares. It's currently a very inaccurate way of checking for collisions and therefore makes the game less fun.

Tactical Assassin 2 Tactical Assassin 2

Very good!

but tooooo shooorrrrttt! and i possible missed it, but what was the zoom button?

Seesaw Ninjas Seesaw Ninjas

Great!

Very original with great gameplay, but perhaps some kind of variation. I have no idea how, but if the levels could change as the game goes on, it'd make it much more fun.

But all in all, great game 9/10

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3

YEAH!

Awesome game! 10/10, 5/5. However, I still prefer to play "frets on fire"

Basket Ball BETA Basket Ball BETA

hmmm

It's definately got potential, add scores and challenges and you've might even haev yourself a front page game.

Reckon you could pm me the .fla file? o_0

Actually, I was just looking on the net, and all you did was use a tutorial then change the size of the document and add a ring.

http://www.spoono.com/flash/tutorials /tutorial.php?url=gravity

Dude, actually do some work.

A One Level Game A One Level Game

alright but...

FAAAR too easy. Make it harder. I don't know why you made it easier in the first place. Make a part two. "a hard 50 level game"

Fred Flintstone sounds Fred Flintstone sounds

Veeeery dodgy

Sorry mate, but theres shit all sounds, a very basic design with no preloader. You did little to no work. Also, it sounds like all the sounds are from the same episode! Most are from the same phone call!

Noseatbelt responds:

It's my first time using flash actually, so I'm still a bit of a "noob" when it comes to that. And its actually from one sound clip, I'm searching for sounds as we speak. The problem I'm having is the voice actor I used is Fred's later voice actor, since Reed passed on.

NG Tutorials: Ultimate NG Tutorials: Ultimate

Not a bad tut...

But your logic is a little flawed. If no new user is going to read the FAQ that has a link at the top of every page, what makes you think their going to dig through the the portal to see this?

Sispri responds:

i have no idea. the irony.

Nuclear Ninja Alpha 1.0 Nuclear Ninja Alpha 1.0

Pretty good

Yeah man, I can definately see the potential. But change the buttons. Don't have down as the kick, have say, A to kick and S to use weapon and maybe the numbers change weapons?

Anywho... good luck with the game I look forward to it.

Ragdoll Water Tutorial Ragdoll Water Tutorial

oh my freakin god

im sorry, but it looks terrible and the coding is now redundant, use AS3.0! not AS2.0! and if you have no idea what that means, then you're an idiot.

digitalk responds:

i dont have AS3.0, because im using flash 8, and many people here have flash 8 and lower, so im not learning a new set of codes and all that, JUST because YOU think its usless now!