PeopleWhoPlayVideoGames PeopleWhoPlayVideoGames

Meh

Seems a little like you tried the copy the "metal gear awesome" style a bit too much

Stickman91 responds:

Actually, I wasn't trying to copy Metal Gear Awesome at all. I also don't really see how this is similar to MGA, it's just a stupid rant! Meh. Thanks for watching anyway! :)

Re-Animator Coffee Re-Animator Coffee

Sorry mate

Absolutely no appeal to it at all. It wasn't funny, the sound effects were frustrating to say the least and the animation was terrible. What was it? Like 10 frames/sec?

i like your pants i like your pants

hahaha

Your competition is terrible!

sorry mate, but who would even want the original files for the movie?

dooseyboy responds:

maybe some people like that feeling of achievement.
or maybe they would want to make it better or something i dunno

Clay Gore Ep.1 Clay Gore Ep.1

Please do me a favor

MAKE MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MORE OF THESE.

You've got real skills man, keep it up.

Fantasic Three Fantasic Three

Please dont submit work in other languages

This might actually be a half decent flash. but the only way for it to get a good score is if you submit it in english.

Chevy BurnOut Chevy BurnOut

I agree with geartype...

you did shit all work. and you can tell that the images are copied because they're lossy, not lossless like images created in flash.

btw, if i hadve seen this when it was stil under judgement, i would've blown the whistle on it because its just a blatant advertisement for your site, with no redeeming values whatsoever. The only people that voted higher than 0 were either dumb, or not flash animators.

Mono Y Mono Mono Y Mono

Very good animation

However, the title is completely wrong. The saying "mono-y-mono" means nothing. You're getting it confused with "mono-e-mono", which is a very common mistake too.
The correct saying is "mano-a-mano", which is spanish for man to man.

[kk] Meat Hook Sodomy [kk] Meat Hook Sodomy

awesome music

yeah the music is sick, but i dont think it should be here. i know you're just trying to introduce people to music, but this isnt the way.

btw you heard of decrepit birth? brutal death metal for the win!

The Lemonparty Collab The Lemonparty Collab

this is complete $#!+!

i think its time you admitted that you are in fact a homosexual who needs to get off his daddy's lap, and go f**king kill himself for being soo perverted to make a peice of $#!+ cartonn like this, and being stupid enough to submit it to NG hoping that some other pervert will like it and vote 5!

btw, i hav nothing against homosexuals, but i do hav something against perverts who get there rocks off from watching old men fondle eachother.

BassClef responds:

Fine i admit it, i love big bag.

The thing is, this passed. Yes thats right we had enough votes of 5 from so called "Perverts". You just dont appreciate art.

Objectionable Apparatus Objectionable Apparatus

Very good animation

But I'm not sure I would ever like to meet you if that's what you think about ^_^